Welcome on the homepage of Human Mental Search Algorithm (HMS) .
About HMS Algorithm
Metaheuristic algorithms have become one of challenging and controversial family of algorithms in the field of computational science and optimization. One of the new algorithms is Human Mental Search (HMS) Algorithm, initially developed and published in 2017 by Seyed Jalaleddin Mousavirad.
The HMS algorithm is inspired by exploration strategies of the bid space in online auctions. HMS algorithm has three leading operators: mental search, grouping, and moving. Mental search creates some new solutions around a solution based on Levy flight that leads to enhance diversification and intensification properties simultaneously. Another operator is grouping that solutions are grouped into some regions using a clustering algorithm, and finally, the moving operator which tries other solutions to get close to the promising region.
The source code of HMS algorithm will be realized publicly as soon as possible (after polishing ), but if you need the source code now, don’t hesitate to contact me. I will be happy to share the source code with you.
I will always be happy to collaborate with you if you have any new idea or proposal on the HMS algorithm and related topics. You can contact me and kindly let me know. Let’s enjoy finding the optimal solutions to your real-world problems.
11. Yazan Otoum and Amiya Nayak, AS‑IDS: Anomaly and Signature Based IDS for the Internet of Things, Journal of Network and Systems Management, Vol. 23, 2021.
10. Seyed Jalaleddin Mousavirad, Gerald Schaefer, M. Emre Celebi , Hui Fang , and Xiyao Liu, Colour Quantisation using Human Mental Search and Local Refinement, IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics (IEEE SMC 2020), Toronto, Canada, 2020.
9. Seyed Jalaleddin Mousavirad, Hossein Ebrahimpour-Komleh, and Gerald Schaefer, Automatic Clustering Using a Local Search-based Human Mental Search for Image Segmentation, Applied Soft Computing, In Press
8. Seyed Jalaleddin Mousavirad, Gerald Schaefer, and Hossein Ebrahimpour-Komleh, The Human Mental Search Algorithm for Solving Optimisation Problems, Enabling AI applications in Data Science, In Press
7. Seyed Jalaleddin Mousavirad, Gerald Schaefer, Hui Fang, Xiyao Liu and Iakov Korovin, Colour Quantisation by Human Mental Search, The Eleventh International Conference on Swarm Intelligence (ICSI 2020), Belgrade, Serbia, 2020
6. Seyed Jalaleddin Mousavirad, Seyed Jalaleddin Mousavirad, Gerald Schaefer, Hossein Ebrahimpour-Komleh and Iakov Korovin, A Novel Image Segmentation Based on Clustering and Population-Based Optimisation, The Eleventh International Conference on Swarm Intelligence (ICSI 2020), Belgrade, Serbia, 2020
5. Seyed Jalaleddin Mousavirad, Gerald Schaefer, Leila Esmaeili and Iakov Korovin, On Improvements of the Human Mental Search Algorithm for Global Optimisation, IEEE Congress on Evolutionary Computation (CEC2020), Glasgow, UK, 2020
4. Seyed Jalaleddin Mousavirad, Gerald Schaefer, and Iakov Korovin, A Global-best Guided Human Mental Search Algorithm with Random Clustering Strategy, IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics (IEEE SMC 2019), Bari, Italy, 2019.
3. Seyed Jalaleddin Mousavirad and Hossein Ebrahimpour-Komleh, Human Mental Search-based Multi-level Thresholding for Image Segmentation, Applied Soft Computing, In press.
2. Seyed Jalaleddin Mousavirad, Hossein Ebrahimpour-Komleh, and Gerald Scheafer, Effective Image Clustering using Human Mental Search, Applied Soft Computing, Vol. 78, 2019.
1. Seyed Jalaleddin Mousavirad, Hossein Ebrahimpour-Komeleh, Human Mental Search: A New Population-based Metaheuristic Optimization Algorithm, Applied Intelligence, Vol. 40, Issue. 3, 2017,